[Tagging] Milk Churn Stands

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:21:57 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 21. Jun 2020, at 14:13, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The nearby farmers bring their milk to the container and fill it up. The full containers are collected and carried to the dairy.
> I found this photograph of such a container on Instagram.
> I suppose this is not a mappable feature.

The caption says “collection point”, which indicates that it happens at the same spots, so in theory it could be mapped I would think (it is verifiable, go to the spot at the collection time and you can see it).

Different kind of thing as the OP’s feature, the latter is about a physical remnant of a former function, the thing you posted is about only a function at a given place but no physical manifestation.

Cheers Martin