[Tagging] Name for new wiki pages about roles of members in route relations?

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:51:04 UTC 2020

The page describes a common role set  and comes with a tagging instruction,
for all types of recreational routes, except where a more specific role
set  has been approved.

It is *not* for other types of routes, such as PT routes, road routes, and
what have you, even though some role values may be used in e.g. functional
bicycle routes (bicycle speedways/preferred cycle routes).

I think it's not practical to repeat all of it on the pages of all the
route types within scope. Currently these pages refer to the proposal page
from a brief paragraph in the "how to tag" sections.

For example:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:Tagging_scheme_for_hiking_and_foot_route_relations#Roles

Best, Peter Elderson