[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - shop=bubble_tea

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:43:19 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 29. Jun 2020, at 14:12, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So we have a first level tag for fruit_tea, purple_yogurt, milk_tea, bubble_tea, fresh_squeezed_juice, blended_juice, milkshake, smoothie? It's too long tail and breaks down when you have a shop that sells a mixture of those instead of just one, a single primary tag for all of these is better.

what I wrote was that I believe subtagging is an option, but that it will / should not be a subtag for a (yet to introduce according to you) tag shop=drinks

We will not get main tags for purple yoghurt or fruit tea, because there aren’t such places (at least I have never heard of places specializing in these, unlike bubble tea, which apparently is a thing).

Cheers Martin