[Tagging] Amenity=fountain

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:47:19 UTC 2020

On 7/3/20 6:34 pm, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
>> There's a star on the menu bar on top of the wiki page, just after "View history", where you can "Add this page to your watchlist"
> That's right. It will also be automatically added to your watchlist if
> you edit the page, if you have the default settings for the wiki. This
> may send you an email notification, or you can check:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Special:Watchlist - and turn off
> email notifications.
>
> I've reverted the revert. :-)

Not wise to get into an edit war.

The only real difference to me is the inclusion of historical.

I don't see why a fountain that is 'historical' does not also fit into one, or more, of the other classes in particular cultural?
So I would not have added that in there.

The rest of the words are simply clarification. I think that can be justified even with the past approval as there is no real change to the basic meaning?