[Tagging] Proposal drinking_water:refill:fee

Jake Edmonds jake_edmonds at me.com
Tue Mar 10 08:30:45 UTC 2020

Is it worth adding drinking_water:refill:carbonated=yes/no, drinking_water:refill:chilled=yes/no and drinking_water:refill:alkaline=yes/no, etc (or drinking_water:refill:types=carbonated/chilled/alkaline). Then fee can be based on which types of water is charged for?

Personally I can’t see myself paying for still or chilled water, but I would pay for carbonated.

Info on alkaline water: https://www.enagic.com/ <https://www.enagic.com/>