[Tagging] Proposal drinking_water:refill:fee

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:35:38 UTC 2020

Hi Paul,

Good points !

What do you think about modifying the current tag which just was approved
to have three values?

 ==> drinking_water:refill = <yes/no/fee>. So yes, means free and for
everyone, and fee means there is a charge.

I apologize for not having foreseen this tag usage case during the original
proposal process.

Best regards,

Stuart