[Tagging] Proposal drinking_water:refill:fee

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:13:22 UTC 2020

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 15:13, European Water Project <
europeanwaterproject at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your alternative proposal for drinking_water:fee=yes for establishments
> which charge for water bottle refill seems a good one.

Seems a bad one to me.  There are establishments which charge for drinking
water
brought to your table in a glass for consumption on the premises, and are
tagged with drinking_water=yes.  I'd assume drinking_water:fee=yes to apply
to drinking_water=yes not to drinking_water:refill=yes.

What happens if an establishment has drinking_water=yes and
drinking_water:refill=yes?  How are we to indicate that there is a fee for
drinking
water (in a glass) but not for refilling a bottle?  How are we to indicate
that there
is no fee for drinking water (in a glass) but there is a fee for refilling
a bottle?
How are we to indicate there is a fee for both?

--
Paul