[Tagging] Addresses with PO Box, and other delivery type addresses.

Tobias Wrede list at tobias-wrede.de
Thu Mar 19 14:41:44 UTC 2020

Hi Warin.

Isn't the addr:* scheme used to describe the physical address of a
location/building/amentiy/etc.?

PO Boxes, privat bags etc. are addresses where mail for someone residing
at said location is delivered to.

As addr:* I would always put in what is needed to find the place as a
visitor and that is a housenumbet and street, a house name or any other
place name. And sometimes there might be nothing besides city or postcode.

Mail delivery address I would expect to find under the contact:* scheme
if at all.

Tobias