[Tagging] Addresses with PO Box, and other delivery type addresses.

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:00:46 UTC 2020

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 21:55, Jan Michel <jan at mueschelsoft.de> wrote:

> Yes. We shouldn't have a separate tag for each and every company that
> offers such services.

No, that get's very unwieldy, very quickly, especially when you get several
different ways of spelling the same thing, as just demonstrated with PO
boxes.

The value of the tag should be what needs to be on
> the address label and this has to contain information on the kind of box
> or the operator.

Yep, in whichever format it appears

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 21:32, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How about
> addr:mail or addr:delivery?

I'd suggest addr:mail= whatever you want to list out of all of Warin's
options (+ undoubtedly more)!

  Thanks

Graeme