[Tagging] Please fix unnamed square tagging / was: ... description of place=square

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Sun Mar 22 18:17:35 UTC 2020

I agree that the place=square needs some kind of polishing, specially
regarding name tag, which should be mandatory.
In Portugal, the definition of square can have three meanings, depending
on its size and region, but it's easy to map them because they all have
name.

The problem with iD can be its translation/localization. The Portuguese
community had to discuss what was the best translation so that newbies
could get it right more often via iD.
Maybe this must be done also in Germany.