[Tagging] Feature proposal - RFC - Overhead lines management (consecutive to line_attachment)

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:04:24 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The line_management=* proposal vote will be open starting on next Monday.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Lines_management

Clarifications and improvements have been made as follow :
* Focus on power only and remove telecom usecase. Proposed terminology is
generic enough to be used in telecom sector in a further proposal to give
better solutions to tag telecom supports.
* Remove line_management=loop and consider them as line_management=branch

Proposed key has been used by 6 people on ~450 features already without big
problems it seems.

Feel free to raise concerns or wait next week to vote on the document.

All the best

François