[Tagging] Which languages are admissible for name:xx tags?

pangose at riseup.net pangose at riseup.net
Fri Mar 27 09:33:03 UTC 2020

Thank you very much for writing that post. I wholeheartedly agree with your arguments.

On the basis of this it makes even more sense to sidestep the name issues and leave the battle to wikidatans. We just map what is on the ground and they fight over the rest with references, judgements of sources, etc. 😃