[Tagging] iD semi automatic adding public_transport to aerialway=station

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:36:54 UTC 2020

On 31/03/2020 15:08, Gegorian Hauser via Tagging wrote:
> I also opened yesterday a issue on the github site from iD but this
> was closed imediatly because of "there is nothing written in the Wiki"

https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/7491 I guess?

If the consensus here is that the approach that iD is taking isn't
ideal, then I'd suggest updating the wiki to match the consensus here
(cross-referencing the mailing list discussion), then suggesting that
the iD issue be looked at again in the light of the discussion here and
the (newly updated) wiki.

Best Regards,

Andy