[Tagging] Remove non-prefixed versions of 'contact:' scheme

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:10:29 UTC 2020

On Mon, 4 May 2020 at 15:05, Sebastian Martin Dicke <
Sebastianmartindicke at gmx.de> wrote:

> The non prefixed tags should be replaced manually to avoid such
> problems. When a website is not a contact website then it should be
> prefixed with another suitable namespace. It would be more useful than
> just use always website.

I'm trying to think of any website I have ever seen that ONLY provided
contact details.  I've seen web pages that are contact details only,
but those might better be tagged as URL.  Websites are the whole
enchilada, in my opinion.  A page of contact details is a page within
a website.

--
Paul