[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Dog hazard

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:05:41 UTC 2020

The hazard tagging has a problem, when you try to apply it.

A dog hazard is a hazard to people by dogs or is a hazard to dogs by
mountain lions or whatever.
In a different thread we are discussing dooring hazard.
I would love to see a more general approach to hazard and danger tagging,
but do not have a proposal ready.
I would love to be able to tag hazards of all kinds mainly for cyclists in
my case.
One of them was hazard by free running dog packs.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>