[Tagging] Meaning of "administrative" in boundary=administrative, in your country?

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:39:13 UTC 2020

In South Korea/Japan/China/Taiwan, the minimal administrative level are
usually equivalent of neighborhoods, and have little to no substantial
administrative functions.
For example, https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3987250 this is
admin_level=9 in South Korea, https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/5830985
this is admin_level=10 in Japan,
https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/9230465 this is admin_level=9 in
Taiwan, https://www.openstreermap.org/relation/8248082 this is
admin_level=10 in China.
Note that admin_level=10 also exists in Taiwan but only a few of them have
already been mapped as a relation in OSM.

在 2020年5月14日週四 05:29,Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> 寫道: