[Tagging] Meaning of "administrative" in boundary=administrative, in your country?

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 02:02:09 UTC 2020

Agreed with Phake, any boundary that's used for administrative purposes
could be included, that's what I understand from
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:boundary%3Dadministrative. That
doesn't mean that each area needs to have it's own legal entity and
administrator, nor need to be able to set laws, rules, codes etc. just that
the boundary itself is used for some administrative purposes.