[Tagging] Remove non-prefixed versions of 'contact:' scheme

Valor Naram valinora at gmx.net
Sat May 16 07:23:23 UTC 2020

Hi,

I was busy and couldn't participate in this very interesting
discussion.

My proposal:
- Moving all social media keys like `facebook`, `twitter`, `whatsapp`,
`telegram` etc. to a `socialmedia` namespace like
`socialmedia:facebook`, `socialmedia:twitter`, `socialmedia:whatsapp`,
`socialmedia:telegram` etc.
-  Enriching the definition of `phone` and therefore `contact:phone`
(because they mean the same): "If the `phone` key is mapped on an
object with `amenity=telephone` then `phone` is the phone number of the
telephone box and not the phone number of the operator."
- `phone` --> `contact:phone`
- `email` --> `contact:email`

Now the difficult part begins because no "mechanical edit" is possible
(or at least very difficult and error-prone) here:
- `contact:website`: Only websites to be used for contacting purpose
only (and having little or no information character).
- `website`: All the other websites of a POI not fitting in the
definition of `contact:website`. So providing valuable information
about the POI.

Cheers

Sören Reinecke alias Valor Naram