[Tagging] How to tag a threshing floor

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Nov 5 11:33:25 UTC 2020

Note that
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/historic=threshing_floor#chronology
indicates that most of uses were likely imported.

We also have historic=wayside_shrine that is used for ones that are not historic at all.

Overall man_made=threshing_floor seems OK, though tagging also historic=threshing_floor
for old ones seems fitting.

Nov 5, 2020, 00:11 by tagging at openstreetmap.org: