[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - electricity=*

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.de
Thu Nov 5 14:32:12 UTC 2020

I have now switched over the tagging and examples to the namespace based
tagging of grid and generator. Overall, this makes it easier and clearer
to tag backup generators and grid-connected houses with solar panels etc
IMO. Perhaps it would also be possible to then tag electricity:grid=yes
and electricity=no in the case of grid connected houses experiencing a
long-term power outage during a natural disaster?

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/electricity

Regards, Lukas