[Tagging] religous bias - Feature Proposal - Voting - (Chapel of rest)

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:53:47 UTC 2020

I'm not able to find any website which clearly talks about a specific
"mourning room", though it is certainly documented that the front room of a
house, often known as a "parlour" at the time, would be used to view the
corpse of a deceased family member. This practice is still common in
Southeast Asia, BTW. This room might also have been called a "sitting
room", and now is likely the "living room".

Do you have a link? Do you think that anyone in the 2000s is likely to be
confused by the term amenity=mourning_room?

-- Joseph Eisenberg