[Tagging] religous bias - Feature Proposal - Voting - (Chapel of rest)

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:27:00 UTC 2020

In Nederland it is a normal option to arrange a temporary mourning room ("rouwkamer") in the house. Any room could be used. I don't think this counts as a mappable amenity. Most people, though, use a permanent mourning facility, usually with several viewing/mourning rooms because people do not die on schedule one at a time.

Peter Elderson