[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - electricity=*

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Thu Nov 12 00:59:22 UTC 2020

That IS what I mean.  However, STILL left unsaid is that short of ringing the doorbell and asking the home / business owner "are your solar panels grid-tied, battery-feed, directly converted to an inverter...?" you don't really know.

How will you tag those buildings?  (I feel a nose sniffing up my, um, house).  Really, there isn't any way to know, without getting creepy - snoopy.

SteveA