[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Pumping proposal

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Nov 20 11:18:55 UTC 2020

I am not a fan of deprecating
pump=manual and replacing it with nearly impossible to remember and less clear
mechanical_driver=manual

Also, this proposal deprecates pump=powered without providing replacement

Now to tag this info one is supposed to select value from
reciprocating_solenoid
combustion_engine
electric_motor
cylinder
turbine

and no way to tag equivalent of pump=powered is provided.

Mapper may be uninterested in or unable to get info about technical detail,
but they should be still able to tag info that pump is not manually operated.

Nov 19, 2020, 20:05 by fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com: