[Tagging] RFC: vaccination / COVID-19 vaccination centres

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:28:14 UTC 2020

Well, mass testing did not stop the virus anywhere, it just costs a lot,
drives people to despair and boosts the numbers. Anyway, as soon as
vaccination becomes common practice, COVID-19 is just another virus
disease  you can get vaccinated against in a regular way, same as others.
All the special facilities will disappear. OSM-forums will carry on the
debate whether they should be tagged as historic or abandoned until the
next pandemic.

Peter Elderson