[Tagging] RFC: vaccination / COVID-19 vaccination centres

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:59:50 UTC 2020

I think it depends on where yoj exactly are at, in Hong Kong the government
established a few dozens indoor testing spots, tested a million people and
a half, and then shutting down the facility knowing its positive rate isn't
high.

在 2020年11月27日週五 01:25,Brian M. Sperlongano <zelonewolf at gmail.com> 寫道: