[Tagging] How to tag for dualband GPS ?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:29:16 UTC 2020

Am Mo., 30. Nov. 2020 um 14:36 Uhr schrieb Andrea Mazzoleni <
amadvance at gmail.com>:

> But most of the trails of my local area are under the woods (low mountain)
> and the GPS is the only source of information.

you can use any tag like "source" or "note" to try to convey to the
following mappers that you have used equipment that promises higher
accuracy compared to the common consumer GPS devices. A standardized way
does not harm either, something like gps=dualband as tag on the changeset.

Cheers
Martin