[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Takeaway drink shops

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 14:39:26 UTC 2020

The page was edited by the author to clarify that the new proposed tag is
amenity=drinks

"A place [which] sells bubble tea, milk tea, milk, juice and other similar
beverages."

I don't think that we should have coffee shops, bubble tea (boba/tapioca),
juice bars and shops that sell smoothies all under the same tag. A smoothie
is hardly similar to a hot coffee, no?

 Also, based on the current definition it's not clear whether or not this
tag could be used for shops which sell alcoholic drinks: this is an
important distinction.

- Joseph Eisenberg