[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Takeaway drink shops

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:39:17 UTC 2020

Hi Tan,

Just wanted to say thank you for all your work on the takeaway drinks
proposal. I know it takes a lot of effort putting together a detailed
proposal and addressing feedback. Personally I think it was a great
proposal which would have improved the OSM ecosystem, so quite
disappointed it didn't pass even with a majority of support, but regardless
you did a stellar job.