[Tagging] Link to stream of webcam

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 19:45:14 UTC 2020

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 20:40, bkil <bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com> wrote:

> "contact" can mean one-way contact, as in "on what channel does this POI
> broadcast information for us?" Note that except contact:email, most
> other links are also used oneway in 99% of the time.

In my dialect of English there is an expectation that there is at least a
possibility
of a conversation.  At the very least, the possibility that a human might
become
aware of some issue I'd raised.

A surveillance cam isn't a "contact" and contact:* is STILL a stupid idea.

Oh, and what's wrong with url=*?  Especially as the wiki page endorses it.

--
Paul