[Tagging] Link to stream of webcam

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:12:09 UTC 2020

The problem with url=* is (as per my talk page comment) that you can tag
the camera as contact:webcam (or whatever, as said I don't like it either,
I'm just using it), while you may tag the operator's website as
contact:website without causing any confusion. If you only had a single
link in url=*, how would you know whether it is for the operator or for the
camera stream?