[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Human

James Dummkopf jamesdummkopf401 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 00:10:00 UTC 2021

Thanks to everyone for their inputs during the RFC.  My co-authors and I
appreciate all of the thoughtful comments received, and we believe we've
captured the consensus of the community and the cooperation of our parents
on this tagging.

The biggest point of contention was whether this tagging belongs in the
`natural` or the `man_made` top-level key, which has been resolved in
favour of `natural`.

Voting is now open until April 15. Please cast your (yes) vote!

Proposal page: https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/Human