[Tagging] Clubhouse vs Community Centre

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:16:28 UTC 2021

That tagging seems ok to me,
but if it is religious, then it is to some degree limited to affiliates of
that religious group, and that brings it close to the club house being
considered here.
What I want to say is that there is a spectrum of facilities that reaches
from community centre (open for all) to club house (private).

There are all kinds of in-between situations, like a former school building
run by the city administration and with rooms assigned to various
associations at pre-stabilized times. Access is only to members of the
associations at the scheduled times to the assigne room in the building and
the common part of the building (corridors and amenities).
So it's a community centre that works as many club houses. This is a common
arrangement all over Italy.

Volker