[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - clubhouse

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:31:10 UTC 2021

Thank you for a well-written proposal!  I agree with most of it, but I am
not sure about the deprecation of golf=clubhouse.  Even though they share
the same naming convention of "club", a golf "club" or country "club" is
usually a business that operates a golf club as opposed to a community club
in the more traditional sense.  But, I am not a golfer and so I hope to
hear from others on this topic.