[Tagging] multiple schools on one plot

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Fri Apr 2 17:18:33 UTC 2021

As I see it, I would't call it a fake per se, (because if there was only
one school, the usual practice is to tag te entire grounds) but it's not
a school, is more of a campus (or union of schools, which is an
aproximate definition of the Portuguese name).
If we consider it is an education area (landuse=education) with two
clear distinctive buildings as schools (amenity=school) it makes sense
to me that the other common areas are not a school but just common areas
of an wider area meant as an education ground.

But I also understand your reasoning: if it's good for one school, why
isn't it good for two or more?

Regards,
António.