[Tagging] multiple schools on one plot

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Fri Apr 2 20:42:25 UTC 2021

As described in the talk page, I think all that is needed is to sharpen the graphic in amenity=school wiki's "Campus details" section so that it displays say, two or three nodes with the tag amenity=school as well, ENCLOSED BY the (multi)polygon also tagged amenity=school.  And add some text explicitly saying that this is both allowed and fairly frequent in existing OSM tagging right now (and for over a decade).  By this explicit diagramming and description of what we already do and how we already tag, so doing seems to me it would completely eliminate the need for the proposal.