[Tagging] multiple schools on one plot

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 14:30:51 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 4 Apr 2021, at 12:53, Jeroen Hoek <mail at jeroenhoek.nl> wrote:
>
> This housing development lies inside of a place=neighbourhood already,
> and it doesn't fit the semantics of place=city_block (it is also
> conceivable that this tag's semantics need broadening).

I agree that city block requires a block which isn’t present in your example of continuous rows of houses (in German Zeilenbau).
If you haven’t a place=quarter for your area, in which the current neighborhood is, you could promote the neighborhood to quarter and use neighborhood for the housing development.

Cheers Martin