[Tagging] tagging proposal for fossils

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Apr 7 13:30:29 UTC 2021

Thanks for a proposal!

note that location=building conflicts with
location=indoor / location=outdoor / location=rooftop
(fossil may be build into wall from outside and from inside)

The same for location=artefact.
For example fossil exhibited in museum would be both location=indoor and
location=artefact.

Maybe use some new tag for that, extraction_state or something else?
(extraction_state is terrible, but I was not looking for a better value for long)

Apr 7, 2021, 14:36 by joost.schouppe at gmail.com: