[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC -mass rock

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:32:08 UTC 2021

Am Sa., 10. Apr. 2021 um 17:30 Uhr schrieb Bert -Araali- Van Opstal <
bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com>:

> I am completely against mapping something that is not verifiable or
> historical (disputed or not as being historic).
>
> With verifiable I mean with local knowledge and some sign of ground truth.

for things where the usage happened before our all lifetimes, you will have
to believe someone. Evidence may have been falsified, someone might have
set up a memorial in error, etc. For me, if there is a memorial plate, it
is sufficient evidence, unless there are good reasons to believe otherwise.

Cheers,
Martin