[Tagging] Removing landuse=military from military=barracks

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Wed Apr 14 07:19:20 UTC 2021

Hello,

Le 14.04.21 à 02:21, Graeme Fitzpatrick a écrit :
> it has been redefined

do any of the 2 wiki modifications concern the actual usage in the base?
I'm quite surprised that a military=barracks tag can define a building.
if I want to tag a building, I use building=*
if I want to specify that the use differs from the appearance of the
original building, I use building:use=*
the invention of different tags for the same thing (a building) for each
theme is a mess for both the contribution and the use of the data.

Regards,
Marc