[Tagging] Proposed features/trailblazed=poles; cairns; symbols ... Approved

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 19:03:58 UTC 2021

You are right this description is not the best ...
What about this:
---
Trail blazing or way marking is the practice of improving visibility of the
trail. This can be achieved in many different ways.
trailblazed=* is trying to help with tagging of most common ways of trail
blazing.
---

Thank you for your comment !!!

mira