[Tagging] Proposed features/trailblazed=poles; cairns; symbols ... Approved

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 01:44:23 UTC 2021

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 at 05:08, Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes at gmail.com> wrote:

> You are right this description is not the best ...
> What about this:
> ---
> Trail blazing or way marking is the practice of improving visibility of
> the trail. This can be achieved in many different ways.
> trailblazed=* is trying to help with tagging of most common ways of trail
> blazing.

Sorry, we were out yesterday so I didn't have a chance to respond.

I'd suggest combining the two into something like:

*Trail blazing, or way marking, is the practice of improving visibility of
trails in outdoor areas, and making them easier to follow, by use of a
variety of signs, objects, or markings. *

How's that sound?

Thanks

Graeme