[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Electric) Scooters

Robert Skedgell rob at hubris.org.uk
Mon Apr 19 09:22:16 UTC 2021

In England, e-scooters are subject to more or less the same access rules
as for bicycles, but only for rental scooters taking part in an official
trial. The default legal access for any other e-scooter in the UK is no
on public highways, but might be permissive on private land.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/663/contents/made