[Tagging] Proposed rewrite Of highway=track wiki page - Third Draft

Zeke Farwell ezekielf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 02:34:28 UTC 2021

Thank you, Minh.  The suggestion of "general-purpose road network" as a
replacement for "regular road network" is a good one.  I've switched all
instances to this term.

Since there don't seem to be any major objections I've gone ahead and
updated the main highway=track wiki page with this latest version.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:highway%3Dtrack&oldid=2143994
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dtrack
Further improvement can of course continue, as it is the nature of a wiki.

Thank you all again for your input on this rewrite process.  Now back to
cleaning up areas where highway=track has been used far too liberally like
Phelan, California here!