[Tagging] Proposed rewrite Of highway=track wiki page - Third Draft

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:43:59 UTC 2021

I think it may be a good idea to invite mappers on this wiki page to map
tracks and their properties carefully, even if they are not part of
"general-purpose road networks". They are of importance for cyclists.  In
fact they often are part of cycle routes, even transnational ones. Also,
most, if not all bicycle routers, evaluate carefully the track properties
when creating route proposals for cyclists. Tagging errors on track
properties are a major cause of bad bicycle routing.

Volker

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>