[Tagging] Proposed features/trailblazed=poles; cairns; symbols ... Approved

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:57:50 UTC 2021

   - Tag trailblazed=no may not be used too often. This probably makes
   sense only when there is blazing highly expected, but not exists.

Still fuzzy... Trying to come up with an example:
trailblazed=no indicates that blazing is expected, but doesn't exist. This
could e.g. be the case in snowy areas where the trail is visible on the
ground only in the summer.

Peter Elderson