[Tagging] Tagging proposals: What's the exact time for start/end?

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:49:29 UTC 2021

Not everyone has the luxury of sitting around watching the clock with our
finger poised over the button waiting for the stroke of midnight.  Some of
us have jobs, families, etc, and proposal-writing is time-consuming work.
I really don't understand the sense of panic at being a few hours past the
post.  I'm sure the author will get around to working through the next
steps in due course.  It is not reasonable to expect a new slate of
revisions to a multi-page proposal to be promptly ready.  In the meantime,
a bit of patience would be a reasonable response here.