[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - reusable packaging

Florian Edelmann florian-edelmann at online.de
Fri Apr 23 10:20:15 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

I'd like to revive a proposal that hasn't been updated for some time:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/reusable_packaging
Its aim is to create a tag that allows to identify shops reducing their
amounts of waste by accepting or proposing reusable packaging for their
products for sale.

I've cancelled my own similar (but much more limited) proposal in favor
of this one and asked the original author if I could advance this
proposal:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/reusable_packaging#Proposal_still_active.3F
Unfortunately, I didn't get a response.

So now, according to the proposal process, I'm asking again for
comments. I will also update the RFC date on the proposal page to today.
If this is not the accepted way of doing this, please let me know.

Please discuss this proposal on its Wiki Talk page.

Thanks in advance
Flo Edelmann