[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - boundary=forestry( compartment) relations

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sun Apr 25 07:26:39 UTC 2021

These efforts are in the middle of a marathon.  I applaud what has been done so far, I applaud David's continuing efforts to "explain what might be done to solve."  I think this did break a record for participation, so the issue is both important and clearly a passionate one for many.  I find very inspiring the efforts to both craft good, new tagging and to understanding what we might improve.  The cycle repeats itself and OSM gets better and better.  Thanks to many for much!