[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - boundary=forestry( compartment) relations

David Marchal penegal.fr at protonmail.com
Sun Apr 25 10:57:39 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
Le dimanche, 25. avril 2021 11:04, Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de a écrit :

> Or in other words: Almost everyone is unhappy with the current situation but for so completely different reasons and with a so completely different perception of the status quo that it is very hard to even start finding a starting point and common ground for developing consensus.

I've got some ideas for that, but I must mature them before presenting and explaining them. I think it is still possible to at least improve the current situation. When I drafted the first proposal, I did not think that I would provoke such turmoil, but I now have a way clearer idea of the current situation, and what can be done to improve it, so IMO what a shame it would be to give up now.